About: Grand Junction Medical Symposium | Medical Development Organization
The Medical Development Organization (MDO) is a functioning body of office and hospital managers or administrators of medical practices and facilities located in Mesa County, Colorado. This committee is supported by Mesa County Physicians IPA because of the educational opportunities afforded to the staff and physicians at medical practices.
The goals of MDO is to offer educational opportunities to the practices and staff and to act as a resource to the practices by offering assistance to offices or office managers as requested.
Current members of the Medical Development Organization include:
- Pam Bachorski - Rocky Mountain Orthopedic Associates
- Tony Colaizzi - Mountain West Dermatology, P.C.
- Donna Ross - Family Physicians of Western Colorado
- LeeAnn Shobe - Western Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Cari Thomason - Grand Junction Medical Symposium, Inc. Director
- Michelle Tonozzi - Juniper Family Medicine
- Donna Neste - Mesa County Physicians IPA
- Sandy Randall - Mesa County Physicians IPA